About The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC
The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC is owned and operated by
April Morgan and Jessica Baker.
April Hutchinson Morgan, M.Ed., NBCT
- Mother of 3
- National Board Certified Teacher in Early Childhood through Young Adolescence: Exceptional Needs Specialist
- Master of Education
- Certified in Early Childhood Intervention, Physical Education, and Mild Moderate Special Education.
- 22 years of teaching experience in high school special education, elementary through Jr.High Academically Gifted (reading and math) and fourteen years in Early Childhood Intervention servicing children ages three to five.
- Three years experience providing services to special needs children, birth through 3 years of age, through Early Steps
Jessica Huszar Baker, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Mother of 2
- Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Prior Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Previous Licensure from the Louisiana Board of Examiners of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- 9 years experience with Livingston Parish Public Schools as a Speech-Language Pathologist providing services to children ages 3-21.
- Served as clinical supervisor of graduate students from Southeastern Louisiana University
- Experience as supervisor of Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellows and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Located off I-12 between Albany and Holden exits.
- 4 car covered portico for pick-up and drop-off.
- Accept multiple payment options: cash, check, credit/debit card payments and ACH auto Pay on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
- Stretch and Grow during summer program.
- Seasonal photos by a local photographer will be offered throughout the year at an additional charge.
- Separate fenced-in playgrounds for younger and older children with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment.
- Entrance to classrooms only accessible to authorized persons with security code for keypad entry.
- Video monitoring in all areas.
- CPR trained staff at facility at all times.
- Developmentally appropriate program to promote moral, social/emotional, physical, and cognitive skills in a nurturing environment.
- Students will leave The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC prepared for the transition to the kindergarten curriculum through collaboration with the local public system.